Flatter your natural shape and add a little extra oomph to any look with this corset-style waspie belt.
The strongest steel bone closure for ladies who are very demanding of their curves.
Of course can also relax the lacing and choose a more relaxed curve.
Suggestion: Buy One Size Larger.
- Hourglass Curve Silhouette
- 100% Premium Cotton Lining
- Strong Waist Tape Reinforcement for Enhanced Waist Cinching
- High Strength Cordage Laces Pre-laced in a Bidirectional Fashion
- Rigid Split Front Steel Busk
Average/Long Torso Length
- 6" Rib Spring & 7" Hip Spring
- Dimensions: 8" Back
How to put on a corset by yourself?
- 1. Loosen the corset by undoing the center loops and pulling the back of the corset apart 6-7" but don't undo the laces at the bottom of the corset.
- 2. Carefully line up the two sides of your busk on the front of the corset. Line up the pins and the holes and clip the busk together.
- 3. Tighten the lacing. Starting from the top. Next, go to the bottom of the lacing and pull the laces tighter there. Then working the bottom half of the lacing tighter.
- 4. Tie off the loose lacing on the back of your corset.
- 5. There is a panel at the back of the corset which you can use to cover up your back under the lacing(optional) or fold it into the corset for a more exposed look for your back under the lace-up.
Our Size Chart For Your Reference:
|SIZE||WAIST (IN)||BUST (IN)|
⚡Click the ADD TO CART button before we sell out.
🔥Our current turnaround time is running 3-5 business days due to our products are all handmade. Although some of the items are made ahead, due to the high volume of orders, shipping times are longer than usual. If I have the item ordered in stock I will mail it out as soon as possible!
🚀Standard shipping is $5.99 and takes about 5-10 business days after shipment. There are expedited shipping options.
😉Thank you for your patience. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Here are what our customers say.