A gorgeous maxi dress with a draped front to frame the neckline, a floaty skirt and lace-up back for an adjustable, corset-style fit. The 'Lulah' Drape Maxi Dress exudes elegance while modestly hinting at sexiness. The double-layered fabric ensures complete protection from any sheerness, while the built-in bralette hidden beneath the draped neckline provides added peace of mind.
GRS Recycled Polyester. Post-consumer recycled fabric that is Global Recycled Standard certified.
This fabric has good hold and drape. It maintains it's stretch wash after wash. You won't need to iron or steam these garments as the fabric is hardy in its' resistance to wrinkling. It is fast drying and we would therefore recommend hanging to dry rather than using machines.
This fabric is highly durable, stretchy and comfortable to wear. The fabric is double layered throughout the body.
It featrures a lace up waist that allows you to tighten the dress to your preference, creating the perfect fit for you. A dress you'll reach for time and time again for how confident it makes you feel.
Recycled fabric certified as Global Recycled Standard. Double layered throughout for a luxurious finish.
- Type: Deep V Neck/ Plus Size
- Style: Bodycon / Casual / Stylish / Elegant / Sexy
- Seasons: Spring Dresses / Fall Dresses / Winter Dresses
- Occasions: Perfect for casual, work, date, vocation, party, shopping, night out
- Wash Care: Machine washable, do not bleach/ iron, hang or line dry
Elegant / Charming
【Soft and Comfort】: The dress is made of comfortable, soft stretchy 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane. fabric, elastic quality makes the dress fits for most figures. Suitable for women wear during spring, summer, autumn.
【Casual and Elegant】: V neck, casual solid color, high waist, slim fit, ruched. It is a versatile dress, you can match it with a suit jacket,coat,scarf or boots and leggings for a flattering Look.
【Most Occasions】: Perfect for wedding, anniversity, family gathering, party, club, cocktail, party, photoshoot, dating, going out.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bust.
- Measure around the smallest part of your waistline.
- Above belly button and below rib cage.
- Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip, and back to where you started.
- Make sure the tape is over the largest part of your buttocks.
Here are what our customers say.